If you are not completely satisfied with your order, you are entitled to a refund. However, this entitlement is subject to the following conditions:
- Your entitlement will be to the extent of the complete purchase amount, excluding delivery charges paid.
- Your entitlement will be subject to the product being returned to us in its original condition and sealed packaging within 14 days of the original order date. Products returned should be unopened, unused and in their original condition. We may (at our sole discretion) choose to reduce your refund to reflect any reduction in the value of an item.
- If you have returned the Product(s) to us because they are faulty or not as described, we will examine the Product(s) as quickly as possible. If you inform us within 30 days and the non-compliant nature of the Product(s) is confirmed by us, we will refund the price of the Product in full.
- In order to claim your entitlement, you will be liable to incur the delivery charges associated with returning the order back to us.
- Prior to sending any orders back to us, you must first report your intent to do so by e-mailing us at email@example.com
- After notifying us of your intent to return the order and claim a refund, you can send the return to us at our return address:
HAIR ANATOMY UK LTD
Subject to the returned order meeting our requirements, we will issue a refund to the Purchaser, or, if requested, exchange the goods for an item of equal value. All refunds will be made against the original payment method and will usually take around seven working days to process. However, the processing time way vary depending on the method of payment issued.